COVID-19 Reopening Procedures
We are thrilled to announce that the Ontario Ministry of Health has expanded their directive to allow non-emergent health care to resume operations. As of Monday, June 1st, 2020, our office is open. We will have reduced appointment availability to limit the number of people entering the clinic in accordance with provincial guidelines.
If you would like to book an appointment, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 519-204-7787.
To keep you and our team safe during this time we have implemented the following procedures.
- We will conduct health pre-screening for each client over the phone when booking appointments and in clinic upon arrival for an appointment. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. As per our College guidelines, all clients will be required to sign the health pre-screening when arriving at the clinic.
- We will be staggering appointments and reducing appointment availability to ensure proper physical distancing and allow sufficient time to disinfect treatment rooms, equipment, and high touch points.
- Practitioners will be providing limited availability to reduce the number of people entering the clinic each day.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment. If you are early, please wait in your vehicle until your appointment time. We will call or wave you in when we are ready.
- Our practitioners will be wearing masks. We ask that you also wear a mask or face covering if it is safe to do so. We have a limited supply of masks so please bring your own if you have one.
- The waiting room looks very bare; some waiting room chairs have been removed to ensure proper social distancing.
- Chairs in the treatment rooms have been removed to decrease the number of touch points.
- Upon arrival please use the hand sanitizer at the front desk. There is also hand sanitizer in each treatment room, please feel free to use.
- Please pay with a credit or debit card to reduce the handling of cash. The POS machine will be cleaned after each use.
- There is a touchless garbage can at the exit to discard disposable masks as needed.
- We use Health Canada approved disinfectants for all cleaning.
- Between each appointment we clean treatment tables and equipment. We also now clean all high touch points such as chairs and door handles.
- As per our standard practice, all practitioners wash and sanitize their hands before and after each client.
Thank you for your patience and support during this time. We are excited to resume your care and get back to doing what we love.
Again, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519-204-7787.
Stay safe and healthy.
The Optimal Physiotherapy and Health Services Team